National Development Bank PLC
EXECUTIVE– IT SECURITY
The job holder is responsible for maintenance of it security systems including implementing, documenting and maintain+, IT security solutions to minimize IT threats to the bank’s IT infrastructure.
- Monitor/subscribe to vendor notifications for security device vulnerabilities and inform relevant systems administrators on vulnerability status
- Analyze threat exposure of devices based on notifications received and provide threat intelligent to mitigate emerging threats
Perform vulnerability scans prior to systems are released for production
- Maintain and update configuration documentation.
- Configure and troubleshoot IPSEC and SSL-VPN connections.
- Implement fixes and workarounds as per die plan in line with change management system
- Implement new access control systems. review codc synchronization and access logging.
- Monitor and manage security logs, alerts and incidents.
- A degree or an equivalent qualification in information Technology.
- Professional qualifications in Information Security such as CEH and CISA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Security amongst experience in above responsibilities
- Experience in network. security implementation and support of a distributed enterprise class environment
- Strong in-depth understanding of information security concepts. IPSEC and SSL-VPN technologies
- Knowledge of incident ‘management and change management
- Good understanding of industry trends. emerging technologies and specific threats targeting targeting financial institutions
- Knowledge and experience in E-commerce, M-Commerce and payment card security
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements such PCI DSS, IS027001, CBSL baseline security standards
Please login to http://bit.ly/2QCfr4s to apply on or before 18. March 2019
We will correspond only with the shortlisted applicants