AN INSPIRING EXPERIENCE. A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE.
At MAS we empower people who are innovative, aspiring, persevering and equipped with a passion for excellence. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and fast-track careers. Focusing on fashion and life-style, we are one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of intimate apparel, sportswear, performance wear and swimwear. MAS also owns Sri Lanka’s first international brand of lingerie — amante. Our products and services are enhanced by a vertically integrated supply chain, and supported by a full scale lean enterprise platform. We have broadened our focus beyond apparel, to provide IT solutions to the global apparel and footwear industry. Going beyond world-class products, our identity is deeply rooted in community wellbeing and nurturing globally competitive teams
We are on the look out for an experienced individual to join Group Risk & Control team of MAS Capital (PVt) Ltd as a Group Internal Auditor (Executive work level). The incumbent should perform, support or lead where directed, assurance and consultancy engagements in accordance with the audit and assurance methodology of MAS Group Risk and Control (GR&C).
- Assessment of risk in line with the objectives of the area being reviewed, determining the key controls to mitigate the identified risks and planning out audit procedures to verify that the controls are working effectively.
- Execute and complete the assigned tasks and liaise with client until reporting and follow-up exercise is completed.
- Make recommendations to rectify identified lapses and ensure corrective management action plans are obtained and reviewed.
- Ensure the highest level of security and confidentiality is achieved with regard to assets used & data and information accessed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in the relevant field or fully qualified professional qualification such as ACCA or ICASL.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience. (External audit – should necessarily have lead external audits of medium to large scale companies. Experience in manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.)
- Be conversant in MS Office applications and good communication skills .
Send your CV to Careers.MASCapital@masholdings.com
Closing Date: 19.3.2019
WE ARE AN EQUA ALL QUALIFYING CANDIDATES T
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WELCOME JOIN OUR TEAM OF MAS PROFESSIONALS,