INTERN — HUMAN RESOURCES
We are on the lookout for a smart, dynamic and energetic person to assist with day to day administering of the recruitment function and provide assistance to the team. Will be an ideal opportunity to embark on a career in Human Resources.
- Coordinate & communicate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Assist in updating databases
- Assist in organizing island wide recruitment drives – logistics, publicity etc.
- Conduct technical/aptitude tests for internal/external candidates
- Track progress of ongoing recruitment processes
- GCE Advanced Level and part qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized institute
- Be below 22 years of age
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy — Excel/Power Point
Please login to http://bit.ly/2QCfr4s to apply on or before 22th March 2019. We will correspond only with the shortlisted applicants
“We are an equal opportunity Employer”
Vice President Human Resources
Our Commitment Year Success.