A FULFILLING CAREER WITH A REWARDING WORLD OF INSURANCE!
People’s Insurance has achieved benchmark industry standards with record breaking
results and a premier portfolio of customers. As we continue to expand rapidly, we are in search of young and dynamic people with a flair for exploration and discovery who can work passionately towards the objectives of its Bancassurance Channel.
The ideal candidate shall be required to:
- Build and maintain dose relationships with Bank staff and clients for business development
- Provide feedback on maximizing the Bancassurance business of the Branch / Region.
- Identify and assess each Customers’ insurance needs.
- Maintain a high level of service standards.
- Keep records of customer interactions, customer accounts and supporting .1. documents.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Be an individual with six GCE (0/l) passes with Maths and English and has passed your G.C.E (A/L) with a minimum of two passes.
- Have a willingness to pursue a successful career in Sales and Marketing.
- Possess an outgoing and pleasant personality and should be willing to travel/ visit clients.
- Good communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Well connected with the ‘Society’ you live in.
- Serve in the closest Regions/Distr. Urgently :
- Having minimum 1 year experience in financial services sector would be an added advantage.
- Possession of a valid riding license is advantageous.
- Should be a resident in the close proximity to relevant Region.
An attractive remuneration package together with the opportunity for further career advancement,
Internal driven corporate culture await for the right candidate.
If the above position interested you, please forwards complete CV with contact details of two non-related referees with. 10 days of this advertisement to the following address.
(Please quote “Bancassurance Officer” as the subject of the e-mail)