Seylan Bank PLC
- Generate scientifically correct insights on liability products based analysis with minimum supervision.
- Drive liability business decision-making through meaningful descriptive and predictive analysis.
- Proactively enhance existing reports and create new reports for the business.
- Provide recommendations to improve the data used by the business/bank by identifying gaps.
- Identify various data analysis methods used by the other competitors/industries and recommend same for the business.
- Minimum 7 years of experience of which over 4 years as a Data Analyst with hands on experience in descriptive and predictive analytics.
- A professional qualification / a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Management or Economics is preferred.
- Experience using analytical software and Data Analytical languages SPSS, R, Python, Tableau)
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical mindset.
Applicants are Invited to log on to www.seylan.lk and upload the updated CV along with a recently taken photograph or forward the CO/ to firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 days of this advertisement.
Deputy General Manager — Human Resources Seylan Bank PLC